Why you shouldn’t miss it?
- 33 planes and helicopters will fly to the fest. The best pilots of small aircraft and incredible atmosphere! The youngest plane is two years old and the oldest is 89 years old. Wing spread is from 7 to 40 metres
- The newest cargo plane AH-178 which has famously come back from air show in Farnborough (England). First in Ukraine!
- Quadcopters, drones, sail-planes, models of planes. Future has already become!
- 72 the most popular planes for the last 100 years
- 37 types of active rest.
Entertainments which give you the feeling of fly and dive into the world of adventures:
- Concert stage and non-stop music
- Avia training equipment
- Parachute attraction
- Domical cinema
- Face painting, quests
- Electric quad bikes
- Cleaning of Aircraft
- The Ukrainian legion
More info is on the fest’s web-site: http://aviafest.info/
When: September 16-18
Where: National Museum of Aviation (1 Medova Str.)
How much: 100-120 hryvnas